Cheetos fans chowing down. Adam loves the new things he can eat now that he can have soy.
Rachel made some money for her mission fund by selling some rare Horseland collectibles.
Last chance to see these smiles!
The girls got braces on those pearly whites, soon they'll be straight as can be. Bring on the liquid diet!
Just after the girls got their braces on I went in for a crown. It was a very early appointment and I was very nauseated, so Ty drove me and I wore jammies. On the way home he had to drop in at the capitol for a quick meeting, and I had to wait in the lobby (it was too hot to stay in the car). I felt I would pass out and laid my head down only to have a security guard briskly tell me to get up and ask what business I had in the building. It took me a while to realize he was treating me thus because he thought I was homeless. I was so mortified that Tyler then came out from his meeting in his nice suit and important officials that he'd been meeting with and had to be affiliated with me...the "homeless" woman the guards had been "dealing with."
Adam learned how to ride his bike without training wheels...in about 5 minutes.
This was a beautiful slightly rainy morning and the kids just wanted to be outside in it, so we took school outside! 3 math lovers enjoying nature. Notice how curly Sarah's hair gets when it is humid. Sarah met her goal of finishing her "Kyka" Outline, that is the book she is working on.
A cute little birdie joining our class.
Talking on the phone to grandparents, he just looked funny all bundled up when it's so hot. He said he's always freezing after a bath.
Sarah practicing her violin during a fun game, Adam and Rachel are Katherine and Steven dancing at the ball. Sarah has been enjoying her first month of Orchestra with the Metropolitan Youth Symphony and loves it. She also loves getting long car rides with her friend Meg. Thursdays are now her favorite day and not Mom's. It is quite a sacrifice to drive so far and take 4 hours out of every Thursday to participate in this right after my Relief Society meetings, but we think it is the right thing to do and the right time to be doing it.
Sarah was home sick from church doing family history, when her siblings came home they read cute stories about themselves on the blog.
It is beautiful hot summer weather and just lovely!
Having dinner on the lawn.
Watching the sunset and enjoying one another.
Dad and Adam enjoying french bread together...Dad's favorite breakfast.
Attack.
Adam was doing a funny to a made up "Cheetos" song.
The Cheetos dance.
Cute boy.
Our new garden, planting season is upon us.
Sarah is sick, but still trying to practice. We were glad she was well to participate in the Mormon Rap lip-sync that I helped the youth choreograph for the stake youth talent show. Sarah wore a beard and was Brigham Young saying, "Yeah Baby this is the place."
Adam is racing that bike around all over! It makes Mom so worried she can't watch. He just goes too fast and his steering is swervy! It can't be safe, yet somehow he never crashes and is still fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment