Adam is enjoying piano lessons.
So is Rachel, she did her theory book and said, "I feel like I'm Beethoven!"
I've now taken to calling her Beethoven when she plays. I'm glad everyone loves to practice.
Ethan invited Adam to Pump It Up. They had a great bouncy time.
Adam came home from Sunbeams with this church craft. We remember it well from when the girls each had the Good Samaritan lesson. We think it is funny because as the Samaritan's arm rotates it looks like he shoves the water into his face and can look like he is punching his stomach, or coming down the other way he elbows him in the face, or even make him smell his stinky armpits. Not very reverent I know, but they are silly family memories I want to remember.
I'm trying not to neglect Adam's needs while I work so much helping the girls with school.
He needed some special time, so Adam and I went to the park.
He wanted to play hurricane, so we packed up his favorite pillow, blanket, and bear.
We made a little house on the playground and prepared for the storm.
The storm hit and we were safe with our food storage inside. After the storm we played soccer.
We had Adam's friend Alana for a day a night and a day while she was having a little niece born.
Their pretend telephone conversation cracked me up.
We met Alana when she walked up to Rachel outside the church grabbed her hand and said, "You're going to be my new best friend." We invited them to sit with us and became bosom buddies. The missionaries knocked on their door and they have been so happy to find the church.
These two have a great time together.
They are two peas in a pod.
And so are their Moms. Yoshi has been learning from the missionaries and plans to be baptized next month. It has been so great having missionaries in our home every week and missionary experiences with our children. It is wonderful to the gospel light up a person's whole world.
This is Rachel with Sister Murdock after coming home from the temple. We took her and the missionaries out to see the Visitor's Center. Rachel wants to be just like the sister missionaries and can't wait for her own mission.
Just some fun moments.
The girls got bunk beds. Sarah had to get a new mattress. Adam needed her old one and she needed a full size to fit the new frame. Rachel and I found it for $20 during our yard sale hunting bike ride.
Before (since 2007) You can see tiny 4 year old Rachel.

No comments:
Post a Comment