Very cute.
Adam playing Flynn Rider with his sword and satchel, it was my turn for the frying pan.
The kids had fun swimming with Kirstie at the Reeve's while April and I did a little spring cleaning.
Dad got everyone outside to say goodbye to me as I left for the temple, they're giving me their best "teenager" faces.
I found Adam jumping on my bed with my purse.
He dumped it out and gathered up all the money and asked, "Is this for me?" Nice try cute face.
We played a fun game outside while waiting for Daddy to come home, yes home. It is so great to get to see Dad for dinner now that his school is out!!! Adam was running after Rachel with his gun trying to catch her.
Instead he caught Sarah and she was his prisoner.
Watch it Dad or you'll be next.
No comments:
Post a Comment