Sunday, March 20, 2011

When we got home this guy was tired and wired, ready to celebrate turning 3!




This face always gets me worried, what is he up to?


And ready for his birthday, he loves helping wrap his own presents.


Rachel was sweet to play trains with Adam while his cake baked.


Adam wanted a Bullseye cake,


and some cupcakes and grilled cheese sandwiches.


We did presents with Dad at night. He got a tiny Dirty McQueen with a shovel from
Mom and Dad,


McQueen shorts from Grandma and Grandpa Palmer,


shake and go Chick Hicks from Grandma and Grandpa Cole,


and homemade cards and a track from his sisters.


What a great party it was.


And after the party came the real work.
Time for potty training.


After 6 long days with absolutely no success, we finally went in the potty...sort of. I was so happy for this breakthrough that I could care less it was on me. I learned quickly boys are a little different than girls.


Adam finally earned that red sucker I'd been offering if only he could go in the potty. You can see he was feeling pretty great!


And so was I!

No comments: