Good: Adam learned to help put away his laundry in his dresser.
Bad: He discovered he can unload the drawers and "iron" his clothes on his own.
Good: A nice swim together.
Bad: Adam licks the water off the "no diving" sign.
Bad: Adam's floaties popped and now instead of Lightening McQueen he has to wear Barbie.
Good: We've had some great parties with our friends the Lees.
Bad: They are moving to China! We miss them already!

Good: Tyler started school and is loving it. He calls it his expensive hobby.
Good: Rachel is reading better than ever!
Good: Sarah's penmanship and punctuation were perfect today!
Good: Adam's skin is handling the occasion milk/soy mishap better.
Bad: Adam is teething and whiney.
Bad: I'm tired, we're all tired.
Good: I get to dance tomorrow!
Good: There is a lot more good than bad.
1 comment:
Look at you...you've been posting up a storm! Oh, how we miss you guys. I am glad to see all the fun things you are doing. We sure had some good parties! Thanks for all the great times. Do you think Tyler would enjoy going to school in China?
Post a Comment